Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Week 1: Welcome To My Blog!!


According to the Webster's New World Thesaurus/Dictionary; Anger, wrath, rage, fury, annoyance, irritation, exasperation, Oh! lets not forget, the bad tempered violent tantrum, is exactly how I feel a this very moment. I make an special effort to add all kinds of funky photos and extras to my blog, thinking Oh! that will be way cool, and instead I delete the whole flipping thing from cyber existence. Can somebody please tell me where the way-back undo button is on Blogger?

That's what I thought. So here it is again, now completely out of order.

Welcome! Welcome to my blog. It is an interesting blog, or at the very least an entertaining blog. Ok, if you're the really critical type it's a pretty average blog, but I try.

In retrospect it is a blog without interest apparently? (0 Comments)

Here is a Link to the mpi104 metablog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Rick's Weekly Wrap ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP