Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Week 3: Google Blogger Test


Having had a pseudo Gmail account on a Geodomain for a while, I never knew just how many great applications where available. Always wondered where the documents that I downloaded on my gmail account went to??? Well...I know now, and there they all are! Now that I know how to access my own account for documents, DAH!, I can consolidate the literary plethora of stuff from all my various workstations.

The test to see if Google Docs correctly submits a post to my blog using the Google Docs upload tool seems good, and I simply need to become more accustom to the idea of leaving all my vital information on some strangers server in Bangalore.

I'm still, however, having a little trouble finding the Google app that remotely starts my car?

And just for the sake of it, here is a Link to my first post.

Here is a Link to the mpi104 blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Rick's Weekly Wrap ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP