Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Week 2: My First Web Link


Ok, so you're wondering why my first Web Link is here between Week 4 and Week 5. Yeah I know, how does he manage to post all the other stuff and then say that Week 2 naturally comes after Week 4? Well...I could be dyslexic or maybe it was just beyond me to delete the lot and start over in a chronological order, and anyway if I did it would then seem like I didn't lift a finger until the very last moment. So here it stays, untouched, unblemished, and as close as it gets to the correct order.

Here is a Link to my First Post

Here is a Link to the mpi104 blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Rick's Weekly Wrap ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP